Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The good big cousin!

 
Drake is Kaymi's older cousin who is just a year older than she is.
Drake likes to use my phone and pretend to talk on it.
He also loves his little cousin and LOVES to be a big help!


Drake was caught hanging out with the sleeping cousin and patting her head.
 
Drake was also seen rocking his cousin in her car seat.

At other times while Jason & I are holding Kaymi, Drake will come up and want to plant a wet one on her head or sit on our lap too so he can just stare at her. He is a very sweet boy and we know he wants to help take care of her. Drake is the same way with his sister Kadin who is 5 mos old. Whenever she cries, he will go sit next to her.

 

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog?!! I can't believe I didn't know about this!

    I love all these pictures. Kaymi is SO cute and getting so big!! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete