Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

This little "present" is our daughter,
Kaymi Lee she weighed 8 lbs 11 oz.
She was 20 1/2" long and 8 days late!

The doctor induced me on Saturday, 12-05-09 around 8:30 that morning and she was delivered @ 10:56 p.m.

She was born Saturday and we moved the following Saturday!

She's my little angel. She is such a good baby! She is patient, and hardly ever cries. At the moment, she seems to be a momma's girl and loves to be held.
Jason is a tremedous help and a huge support! He is learning with me, as we go and I think we make a great team!



Words cannot describe how I feel as far as parenting goes. Kaymi makes it pretty easy right now. I thought it would be harder...and I suppose it may be from time to time. Especially once she starts to get around on her own!


No comments:

Post a Comment